Hi Summer Group Parents,
Things are settling down and we're finalizing preparations for the Summer LUNCH Groups program. Just a few housekeeping and informational pieces to make sure everyone's "in the loop."
Treatment Agreements/Materials Fee
You should have received the instructions for completing the treatment agreement and paying the materials fee. Click here for the link. Email me if you don't have the password.
Orientations are required for all NEW families. Those parents whose children have attended a school year program should review the video that will be posted and sent to you by Friday.
We held an orientation last weekend, have another orientation tomorrow (June 21st) from 3-5pm, scheduled primarily for 8-11 families, although others are welcome to attend. We have a final orientation meeting for 11-13 and 14-17 Groups set for July 8th, 9:30-11:30am. If you are a new family and have not attended or signed up for an orientation, please contact me.
- All groups are from 9am-5pm
- You may view the calendars for your child's summer program by using the navigation link at the top of the web site
- Your child will not need water bottles, money, or other items
- If they do bring a cell phone, we will ask them to keep it off or on silent. They are not permitted to take it out during group sessions
- You will receive an email describing the main points of our day 15 minutes after you drop off your child
If you have other questions, please send me an email.